Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund Charitable Solicitation Disclosures
Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund, Inc. is an independent, non-partisan 501(c)(3) organization that seeks to improve our understanding of the causes of gun violence and help to reduce it by conducting groundbreaking original research, developing evidence-based policies, communicating this knowledge to the American public, and advancing gun safety and gun violence prevention in communities and the courts. A copy or summary of the latest financial statement or annual report, and registration filed by Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund may be obtained by writing to Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund, Attention: Chief Financial Officer, P.O. Box 4184, New York, NY 10163 or calling (646) 324-8250. Although our financial report is always sent free to anyone requesting a copy, certain states require us to advise you that a copy of our financial report is available from them.
Residents of the following states should note the following:
- Florida: A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR EVERYTOWN FOR GUN SAFETY SUPPORT FUND (REGISTRATION NUMBER CH37755) MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE FLORIDA DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, WITHIN THE STATE OF FLORIDA, 1-800-435-7352 OR VISITING THEIR WEBSITE WWW.FRESHFROMFLORIDA.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
- Georgia: A full and fair description of the programs of Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund and our financial statement summary is available upon request at the office and phone number indicated above.
- Maryland: Registration documents and other information submitted under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are available for the cost of copies and postage from the Maryland Secretary of State, Statehouse, Annapolis, MD 21401 (1-410-974-5534).
- Michigan: MICS No.48878.
- Mississippi: The official registration and financial information of Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 1-888-236-6167. Registration with the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement by the Secretary of State.
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING 973-504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT: https://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/charities/Pages/default.aspx. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
- New York: Upon request, a copy of Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund’s last annual report filed with the Attorney General is available from the organization or from the New York Office of the Attorney General by visiting its website (www.charitiesnys.com) or writing to the Charities Bureau at 28 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10005. Information about charitable organizations is also available by calling the New York Office of the Attorney General at 212-416-8401. Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund has made contributions to other charitable organizations in the past twelve months. A list of such organizations may be obtained by writing Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund at the address indicated above.
- North Carolina: Financial information about Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at (888)830-4989 or (919) 814-5400. The license is not an endorsement by the State.
- Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State, Charities Bureau, by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- Virginia: A financial statement is available upon request from the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington: Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund is registered with the Washington Secretary of State as required by law and additional financial disclosure information may be obtained by contacting the Secretary of State at 1-800-332-4483 or visiting www.sos.wa.gov./charities, or on file at Charities Division, Office of the Secretary of State, State of Washington, Olympia, WA 98504-0422.
- West Virginia: West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- Wisconsin: A financial statement of the charitable organization disclosing assets, liabilities, fund balances, revenue, and expenses for the preceding fiscal year will be provided to any person upon request.
CONTRIBUTIONS ARE DEDUCTIBLE FOR FEDERAL INCOME TAX PURPOSES IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW.
REGISTRATION IN A STATE DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION OF EVERYTOWN FOR GUN SAFETY SUPPORT FUND BY THE STATE.